Saturday 18 January 2014

Diet and Work Out progress

So as mentioned in a previous post, Mr. C. and I have added to our home gym and have been religiously working out since the New Year (well, since my birthday would be a more accurate date for me).  I've also signed up for the 6 week challenge at diet.com to give me a little more motivation.  One thing I have done is break down the 6 week challenge into mini goals.  They aren't even weight related goals.  For example my first goal was to workout for a week.  Whether it was treadmill, weights or a combination of both.  I achieved this goal - and my reward was to go for a massage.  Bliss!  Next week's goal for keeping physically active will be to treat myself to a new piece of workout clothing.  A t-shirt or pair of socks etc., nothing horrendously expensive.  My official "weigh in" day is every Monday, although I do tend to hop on the scale every morning just to check my progress.  At the moment I am down 6lbs over the last two weeks.  Not bad. Slow and steady wins the race as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment