Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


A brand new year and a brand new blog! I'm hoping the coming year will be as satisfying for my family and I as 2013 was.

For 2014 I am looking at a few new projects:
Firstly, I want to get back to writing.  Even if it is only a journal via this blog,  I would like to get back to channeling my energies into something more constructive than Farmville or Candy Crush.

Secondly, I need to drop a few pounds and get back to working out on a regular basis and eating sensibly. Even the dogs need to cut back on their treats and hit the trails more often!

Thirdly, I'm going to do the 52 week money challenge -


- and by this time next year I will have a nice tidy sum to pay for a winter vacation away from these frigid cold -20 C wind chills somewhere hot and tropical.

This list could go on forever...suffice to say, I am looking forward to a number of new projects around the house which will certainly keep me out of mischief - and which in turn will provide ample fodder for my blog (which brings me nicely back to the first item on my 2014 list!)

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

No comments:

Post a Comment